In order to keep the WordPress changelog page clean I’ve moved the changelog for older versions of Companion Sitemap Generator to this page.
- Fix for multisite issues.
- Multisite support stopped working, the sitemaps are fixed but settings are temporarily disabled on sub-sites.
- Fix: HTML sitemap would look distorted when post types were hidden or empty
- Fix: Error: unexpected ‘[‘
- Fix: Multisite support
- Fix: Error with & sign in search console
- New: Set auto-update schedule, how often should the sitemap be updated?
- New: HTML sitemap: Show in 2 columns
- New: HTML sitemap: Sort by date or name
- New: HTML sitemap: Order ASC or DESC
- Dashboard redesign
- Add HTML sitemap tab (settings coming up)
- Added Hungarian translations
- New: Added categories to the sitemap
- Exclude posts fix for multiple languages
- New: Support for multilingual (only works with Polylang atm)
- New: Added lastmodified to sitemap
- New: Added changefreq to sitemap
- Fix: Undefined variable: charset_collate
- Fix: Undefined index: page error
- Fix: Undefined index: tabbed error
- Fix: Few strings were not translatable
- Improvement: HTML sitemap pages now have hierarchy
- Fix: Pages not being added to sitemap
- Fix: Update not working
- New: Exclude post types.
- New: Added classes to the HTML sitemap list to allow styling.
- New: Added button to quicker insert HTML sitemap into a page.
- Fix: Empty post types are no longer shown in HTML sitemap.
- Few minor fixes
- Fix: Some strings could not be translated.
- Fix: You could not exclude posts from multiple post types.
- Improvement: Minor dashboard improvement.
- New: Update sitemap from plugin dashboard.
- Fix: After selecting posts all posts were selected
- Completely rewrote the plugin fixing sooo many bugs
- Fix: Better errors
- Fix: auto-updating of sitemap
- New: HTML-sitemap shortcode
- New: Sitemap is updated every hour
- New: Better robots dashboard
- New: Better sitemap dashboard
- New: Remove pages/posts etc. from sitemap
- Improvement: Better dashboard widget
- Improvement: Cleaner code
- Improvement: Better update handling
- Fully migrated translations to translate.wordpress.org
- Fixed: Plugin has no valid header error on fresh install
- AUTO-UPDATING: Quite a few people asked for this feature, and now it’s here: Auto-update, your sitemap will now update very day, no need to do this mannualy any more.
- Native support for translations so that anyone can help translate this plugin to their own language.
- Fully translated to dutch.
- Fetch post types: Automatically fetch all existing post types
- Robots.txt editor
- Exclude pages from sitemap
- Better buttons & better errors
- Ability to add/remove (custom) post types
- Big redesign of the dashboard
- Support for WordPress 4.5
- Added post support
- Added Woocommerce Product support
- It SHOULD work with unlimited pages now (limit was 9000 before)
- Removed Frequency tag
- Fixed concept posts/pages being added to sitemap and breaking the sitemap
- Added formal dutch translation
- Dutch language support
- Minor redesign for dashboard
- Initital release