Companion Sitemap Generator ChangelogCompanion Sitemap Generator ChangelogPapin SchipperCodeerMeneerIn order to keep the WordPress changelog page clean I've moved the changelog for older versions of Companion Sitemap Generator to this page.
In order to keep the WordPress changelog page clean I’ve moved the changelog for older versions of Companion Sitemap Generator to this page.
- Fix for multisite issues.
- Multisite support stopped working, the sitemaps are fixed but settings are temporarily disabled on sub-sites.
- Fix: HTML sitemap would look distorted when post types were hidden or empty
- Fix: Error: unexpected ‘[‘
- Fix: Multisite support
- Fix: Error with & sign in search console
- New: Set auto-update schedule, how often should the sitemap be updated?
- New: HTML sitemap: Show in 2 columns
- New: HTML sitemap: Sort by date or name
- New: HTML sitemap: Order ASC or DESC
- Dashboard redesign
- Add HTML sitemap tab (settings coming up)
- Added Hungarian translations
- New: Added categories to the sitemap
- Exclude posts fix for multiple languages
- New: Support for multilingual (only works with Polylang atm)
- New: Added lastmodified to sitemap
- New: Added changefreq to sitemap
- Fix: Undefined variable: charset_collate
- Fix: Undefined index: page error
- Fix: Undefined index: tabbed error
- Fix: Few strings were not translatable
- Improvement: HTML sitemap pages now have hierarchy
- Fix: Pages not being added to sitemap
- Fix: Update not working
- New: Exclude post types.
- New: Added classes to the HTML sitemap list to allow styling.
- New: Added button to quicker insert HTML sitemap into a page.
- Fix: Empty post types are no longer shown in HTML sitemap.
- Few minor fixes
- Fix: Some strings could not be translated.
- Fix: You could not exclude posts from multiple post types.
- Improvement: Minor dashboard improvement.
- New: Update sitemap from plugin dashboard.
- Fix: After selecting posts all posts were selected
- Completely rewrote the plugin fixing sooo many bugs
- Fix: Better errors
- Fix: auto-updating of sitemap
- New: HTML-sitemap shortcode
- New: Sitemap is updated every hour
- New: Better robots dashboard
- New: Better sitemap dashboard
- New: Remove pages/posts etc. from sitemap
- Improvement: Better dashboard widget
- Improvement: Cleaner code
- Improvement: Better update handling
- Fully migrated translations to translate.wordpress.org
- Fixed: Plugin has no valid header error on fresh install
- AUTO-UPDATING: Quite a few people asked for this feature, and now it’s here: Auto-update, your sitemap will now update very day, no need to do this mannualy any more.
- Native support for translations so that anyone can help translate this plugin to their own language.
- Fully translated to dutch.
- Fetch post types: Automatically fetch all existing post types
- Robots.txt editor
- Exclude pages from sitemap
- Better buttons & better errors
- Ability to add/remove (custom) post types
- Big redesign of the dashboard
- Support for WordPress 4.5
- Added post support
- Added Woocommerce Product support
- It SHOULD work with unlimited pages now (limit was 9000 before)
- Removed Frequency tag
- Fixed concept posts/pages being added to sitemap and breaking the sitemap
- Added formal dutch translation
- Dutch language support
- Minor redesign for dashboard
- Initital release