Companion Sitemap Generator
Companion Sitemap Generator – WordPress Plugin
What is a sitemap?
A sitemap is a list of pages of your website accessible to crawlers or users, typically organized in hierarchical fashion.
Sitemaps make relationships between pages and other content components. It shows shape of information space in overview. Sitemaps can demonstrate organization, navigation, and labeling system.
- Easily create a sitemap which is then updated every hour, or can be updated manually at any time via the wordpress dashboard.
- Select pages/posts that you do not wish to include in your sitemap
- Display an HTML sitemap on any page using an shortcode
- Edit your robots.txt file
- Download Companion Sitemap Generator.
- Upload the ‘Companion Sitemap Generator’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate Companion Sitemap Generator from your Plugins page.
- Search for ‘Companion Sitemap Generator’.
- Click install.
- Configure this plugin via Tools > Sitemap or via Tools > Robots.